TMVC Patron’s Scheme
Hello and allow me to introduce myself. My name is Christine McDermott and I have very recently moved to Tideswell. I feel very privileged to have been invited to become the Patrons’ Officer of Tideswell Male Voice Choir.
I sincerely hope that my contribution to the TMVC will be in providing a service to the very necessary and important members who underpin the infrastructure of the Choir. We need and depend on patronage and my aim will be to, not only increase patronage but to ensure that each patron knows how important their support is and how valued each and everyone is.
The Choir genuinely appreciates your continued interest and financial commitment to them. We pledge to use your donations, and any attendant “Gift Aid” details connected to them, in a thoughtful and judicious way.
Your generous donations help the Choir to finance their concerts and events, not only for development of their own musical, education, personal and social experiences, but also to help them raise monies and donate to other worthwhile Charities.
We sincerely hope that the great satisfaction, bond of fellowship and musical enjoyment that the Choir experience is shared by all our Patrons, supporters and our audiences.
Once again, sincere thanks to all of you. It is reassuring and heartening to know who our true and loyal friends are. We look forward to seeing you all throughout 2018.
WHAT IS THE PATRONS’ SCHEME
We seek a ‘Patron’s donation’ of about £20 per year for Tideswell Male Voice Choir (TMVC) and some people are particularly generous. Letters about renewing subscriptions should be in the post but a donation can be made at any time.
SOME OF OUR CURRENT PATRONS:
John Bradley, Lynda Breese & David Holmes, Tom W. Chapman, John Croasdell, Edwina Currie-Jones, Paul Dinsdale, Eric & Vera Hall, Christine Hewitt, W. Hutson & N. Hadley-Hutson, John B.P. Jones, Lord Edward Manners, Audrey Morton, David & Jean Palmer, Peter & Jennifer Rowson, Philip & Stephanie Stanyer, “TARMAC”, Lam & Janet Tong, Margaret Tyldesley, Carole Weaver, Roger & Carole Whysall, Bill Weston MBE & “The Billerettes”, Rita Willis.
BENEFITS OF BEING A PATRON
- Regular email updates of time and places of forthcoming TMVC events. (by post if you do not have email).
- Patrons can purchase tickets for TMVC event at discounted prices, usually prior to their going on public sale.
- Patrons can request reserved seating at events, where availability allows.
- Patrons may request 2 complimentary tickets for the annual ‘Patron’s Day’ summer event and private pre-show reception. This year, the event will take place on Friday 29th June. The concert will take place in St. John’s church, Tideswell at 7.30pm. Patrons will receive their official invitations in May.
Additional tickets for this event are offered at a discounted rate.
- Patrons receive complimentary copies of the Spring and Autumn publications of TMVC’s interesting, informative and entertaining magazine, “Going Places”.
- Patrons are acknowledged in ‘Going Places’ and on the TMVC website, if they consent; ‘anonymity’ and confidentiality are respected. The website location is tideswellmvc.co.uk.
Christine is always happy to talk to anyone who may be interested in becoming a Patron. She can be contacted on 07958549531 or alternatively by email: email@example.com